Sunday, January 20, 2013

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! What started out as a blog to keep my family in the loop has now reached over 10,000 views!!!!!
http://deicinginnovations.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Thank-You2.jpg

Thanks, everybody! In the big internet picture, 10K may not seem like a lot, but for a lowly med student, that number is blowing my mind! So, in return for all of the support, I promise, promise, pinky swear promise, that I will start blogging more frequently! There are quite a few stories I have to tell as of late, especially before we get too far away from the holiday season. If you don't want to miss any stories, you can sign up at the left to receive email alerts when I post new blogs (Memaw, you should do this!!!).

But now, off to Sunday Funday..... aka Step 1 Tutor Group!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment